Bruno Elite Stairlift
The Bruno Elite Straight Stair Lift for Outdoors makes accessing all parts of your home, including the yard and porch an easy, stress free process. This high quality product can withstand nearly any weather conditions. This chair is water resistant, upholstered with marine-grade vinyl, and painted with strong outdoor paint for maximum durability against all elements.
Elite Outdoor Straight Stairlift Brochure
Elite Stairlift Technical Specifications
- Weight capacity: 400 lb (181 kg)
- Performance tested for 0˚ F to 125˚ F (-18˚ C to 52˚ C)
- Durable outdoor paint protects all steel surfaces
- Anodized aluminum rail with covered gear rack
- Weather-resistant cover travels with chair and protects the unit from the elements when stairlift not in use Flip up arms, seat, and footrest create plenty of extra space on steps
- Obstruction safety sensors, seat belt ensure safety
- Reliable performance even in a power outage
- Generous size seat with multiple height adjustments
- Offset swivel seat makes getting on/off safe and easy
- Onboard audio/visual diagnostics for easy service
- Tight rail installation: installs to within 7” (178 mm) of the wall
- Extended rail lengths available
- Manufacturer Warranty: five year major components; two year parts
Folding Rail Options
Automatic or Manual Folding Rail options for your Stairlift are great for entryways and narrow hallways. Without a folding rail, the stairlift will extend about 24" from the bottom of the staircase.
This Automatic Folding Rail is going to be the most beneficial and user-friendly addition to your stair lift, with just a push of a button it is the most convenient folding rail on the market.
The Bruno folding rail is used for narrow hallways or for when the doorway is at the bottom of the stairs. This added feature provides that extra convenience and space to one's own home.
With our optional folding rails, tripping hazards are no longer a concern. You can get either the easy to use automatic folding rail or the manual folding rail.
We're a family owned company, and we treat our customers like one of us because that's how we do business!
We want you to feel confident when using our products and services, and we'll prove that by providing customer service and repairs up to a year after your purchase.
For new products you've purchased through Safe Home Pro:
As long as the manufacturer of your mobility solution warranties the product part, we will warranty the service for the product’s repair, up to one year after installation.
For used products that were purchased through Safe Home Pro:
As long as the manufacturer of your mobility solution warranties the product part, we will warranty the service for the product’s repair, up to three months.
For products purchased through another mobility company:
We will service your product for a fee based upon part availability and repair complexity.