Bruno Elan Stairlift
The Bruno Elan Stair Lift allows you stay in the home you love. If stairs create a barrier to enjoying your home, a stairlift will help to restore access, safety, and peace of mind. With unbeatable comfort and a sleek design the Elan includes a mix of high quality functionality, reliability, and a user-friendly concept. It provides a compact, flip-up design for plenty of open space on the stairway when it's not being used. We only install Bruno Stair Lifts because they are a family owned company that has created the best selling technology for the last 20 years. Bruno sets the standard for stairlift quality, design and safety. You can feel safe and secure when purchasing one of our stairlifts.
Call one of our representatives to talk about the different accessibility options for your home!
- 300 lb Weight Capacity
- Remote Control Accessibility
- Manual Swivel Seat
- Armrests, Seat, & Footrest Fold Up
- Manual Folding Track Available (not included)
- Multiple height adjustments for your specific needs.
- The vertical rail design enables installation to within 5”(127 mm) of the wall.
- Continuous battery powered charge strips along the rail re-powers the unit wherever it stops.
- The Bruno Elan will come with two 12v batteries ensuring dependable performance even in a power outage.
- With this stair lift, you can be reassured there will be a soft start/stop that gives a smooth ride from start to finish.
- Obstruction safety sensors and a user-friendly seat belt ensure your safety the entire time.
- Onboard audio diagnostics for easy service.
- Bruno provides a five year warranty on major components and a two year warranty for parts.
Folding Rail Options
Automatic or Manual Folding Rail options for your Stairlift are great for entryways and narrow hallways. Without a folding rail, the stairlift will extend about 24" from the bottom of the staircase.
This Automatic Folding Rail is going to be the most beneficial and user-friendly addition to your stair lift, with just a push of a button it is the most convenient folding rail on the market.
The Bruno folding rail is used for narrow hallways or for when the doorway is at the bottom of the stairs. This added feature provides that extra convenience and space to one's own home.
With our optional folding rails, tripping hazards are no longer a concern. You can get either the easy to use automatic folding rail or the manual folding rail.
We're a family owned company, and we treat our customers like one of us because that's how we do business!
We want you to feel confident when using our products and services, and we'll prove that by providing customer service and repairs up to a year after your purchase.
For new products you've purchased through Safe Home Pro:
As long as the manufacturer of your mobility solution warranties the product part, we will warranty the service for the product’s repair, up to one year after installation.
For used products that were purchased through Safe Home Pro:
As long as the manufacturer of your mobility solution warranties the product part, we will warranty the service for the product’s repair, up to three months.
For products purchased through another mobility company:
We will service your product for a fee based upon part availability and repair complexity.