Bruno Elite Stairlift
The Bruno Elite Stair Lift allows you stay in the home you love. The Elite straight chairlift offers worry-free access to all levels of your home and the premium design blends in with your home’s environment. The comfort and sleek design of the Elite includes a mix of high quality functionality, reliability, and a user-friendly concept. It provides a compact, flip-up design for plenty of open space on the stairway when not in use.
Consider options such as custom upholstery, power swivel seat and power folding footrest to customize your Bruno Elite stair lift to fit your unique needs.
Bruno stairlifts have been recognized for their exceptional engineering, innovative design and smooth, stable ride for the last 20 years.
Call one of our representatives to talk about which accessibility options are best for your home!
- 400 lbs Weight Capacity
- Remote Control Accessibility
- Plush, generous-size seat with multiple height adjustments
- Offset swivel seat makes getting on/off safe and easy
- Armrest rocker switch for easy operation
- Anodized rail with covered gear rack gives a sleek appearance
- Flip up arms, seat, and footrest create plenty of extra space on steps
- Tight rail installation: installs within 6” of the wall (152 mm)
- Continuous charge strips along rail power unit wherever it stops
- Two wireless call/sends allow unit to be controlled remotely
- Two 12v batteries ensure dependable performance even in a power outage
- Soft start/stop gives a smooth ride from start to finish
- Obstruction sensors, seat belt ensure safety
- Onboard audio/visual diagnostics for easy service
- Bruno stairlift Gold Warranty: five year major components; two year parts
Folding Rail Options
Automatic or Manual Folding Rail options for your Stairlift are great for entryways and narrow hallways. Without a folding rail, the stairlift will extend about 24" from the bottom of the staircase.
This Automatic Folding Rail is going to be the most beneficial and user-friendly addition to your stair lift, with just a push of a button it is the most convenient folding rail on the market.
The Bruno folding rail is used for narrow hallways or for when the doorway is at the bottom of the stairs. This added feature provides that extra convenience and space to one's own home.
With our optional folding rails, tripping hazards are no longer a concern. You can get either the easy to use automatic folding rail or the manual folding rail.
We're a family owned company, and we treat our customers like one of us because that's how we do business!
We want you to feel confident when using our products and services, and we'll prove that by providing customer service and repairs up to a year after your purchase.
For new products you've purchased through Safe Home Pro:
As long as the manufacturer of your mobility solution warranties the product part, we will warranty the service for the product’s repair, up to one year after installation.
For used products that were purchased through Safe Home Pro:
As long as the manufacturer of your mobility solution warranties the product part, we will warranty the service for the product’s repair, up to three months.
For products purchased through another mobility company:
We will service your product for a fee based upon part availability and repair complexity.